Friday, May 1, 2020

Your Letter Review

your letter webtoon
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis: Your Letter is a free-to-read webtoon about a friendly yet severely underappreciated adolescent girl name Sori who is transferred to a different school where she finds a series of letters from a childhood friend.


My thoughts: I have to say this is my second favorite Korean webtoon after Dr. Frost (which is a different story for a different review). The art style was gorgeous and Studio Ghibli-esque and so was the story which was as heartwarming as it was wholesome. I'd compare it to a hot chocolate on a freezing brumal day.

In other words, I recommend this to anybody in the mood for something uplifting but not overly schmaltzy.

Link to webtoon: https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to be respectful of each other's opinions. Any hateful or defamatory comments will be removed.